Wednesday, September 3, 2008

{random and odd}

Sarah relaxing and enjoying the view of the bay
Adam checking out the feather he found
Jack starring off in deep thought (this happens a lot)
Grace showing off her rock collection
Ben enjoying the delicious taste of sand

Our neighbors Black-Eyed Susan's, which also happens to be one of my favorite flowers My five beach bums enjoying the last days of summer break.
My crazy DOF shot of my legs! LOL
Me sporting my new hairdo(kinda messy) and my handsome hubby/picture taken by our Sarah
Ben touching the onion

3 comments:

Jenna said...

those are awesome pictures melissa! your doing a great job! your also very pretty, holy crap!!!

Dana said...

Love the hairdo. Hubby is a cutie....don't think I've ever seen him before. I must say though, I think my favorite shot is of Ben touching the onion. I love that cute lil chubby hand!

Kara May said...

Oh the conversion in the first image is beautiful. Love these Melissa!


About Me

Mother to five beautiful children and wife to one incredible husband. I absolutely LOVE photography, my family and my Lord.